How to Book Your Holiday
The process for booking a spot on one of our holidays involves you requesting a quote from us, we furnish you with a quote and hold your place, you then may accept the quote along with remitting the deposit. Next we make the arrangements and confirm your reservation and you remit a final payment within 65 days of the start date. Approximately 30 days before the start, we furnish you with all the details you will need for the holiday. These activities can be done online, by telephone, email or regular mail -- it is entirely your preference. Below we have furnished further details:
Online: Booking through our website is simple and straightforward.
- Select your holiday and complete the Request A Quote Form. This furnishes us with the necessary information to prepare a detailed quote.
- Upon our receipt, we check availability, confirm the current prices which may change due to currency fluctuations, and furnish you with a detailed quote that serves to reserve your spot and price.
- You will then have seven (7) days to review and accept the quoted price and travel details. (We suggest that during this time, you also review the medical insurance requirements and research flights in preparation for your holiday.)
- When you are ready to accept the quote, please ensure that you have read our Terms & Conditions and proceed with booking your holiday by completing the Quote Acceptance Form, accepting the Terms & Conditions, and remitting the deposit payment of $400 per person, per holiday (information on how to pay is below).
Telephone: Call us direct on our toll free number 1-888-825-6465 and we will take your booking request over the telephone. We will follow up with a detailed quote that holds your booking and the price for seven (7) days. Our office hours are 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday and 9am to 3pm on Saturday (closed on Sundays).
Mail & Email: Complete the Request A Quote form and mail it to our offices or email it to email@example.com. The follow-on process is the same as for online and telephone except that we will communicate with you via mail or email, given your preference.
Confirmation and Schedule After Booking
- We will confirm your booking and receipt of the deposit payment and will initiate the process to secure your accommodations and all necessary advance reservations for your holiday. We will send you via email a Confirmation Invoice which identifies all the booking details and the balance payment due.
- It is recommended that you book your airfare or other means of transport to the holiday start location as soon as possible after securing your holiday confirmation to ensure the best availability. Please note that the published holiday dates are the dates you arrive in your holiday area and not when you leave the United States.
- As soon as you have your flight information, please let us know the details including the airline, originating airport, and the arrival time. Please note that you must have an eligible passport that, for most countries, must be valid for six months beyond the dates you will be in country.
- The balance of the holiday payment is due within 65 days of the start of the holiday and may be remitted either online or by mailing a check payment.
- Approximately 15 to 30 days before the holiday begins we will forward the itinerary and joining instructions.
- If you have any questions or require additional information at any time, please do not hesitate to contact us.
DEPOSIT PAYMENT: Please remit your deposit payment of $400.00 per person at the time you accept your holiday quote. Deposits are applied to the total holiday price.
FINAL PAYMENT: Final payment is due no later than 65 days from the start of the holiday. We will send you a Confirmation Invoice through PayPal with the balance due and the due date. Please note that if your booking is within 65 days of the start of the holiday, we will appreciate receiving full payment immediately upon your receipt of the Confirmation Invoice.
- Deposits payments may be made by credit card or funds transfer through PayPal (button below), or you may mail a check payment drawn on a U.S. bank account.
- The Confirmation Invoice for final payment will be generated through PayPal which allows you to pay by credit card or funds transfer through PayPal similar to the deposit payment.
- If you prefer to pay by personal check, that is fine - just let us know you will be mailing a check. Your check should be made out to Great Circle Route and should be mailed to 7050 Ivy Street, Waynesboro, Virginia, 22980.
- Please note that PayPal is a secure means of transmitting payments online and you do not have to have an account to make a payment. There are no transaction fees.